Video Specialist are generally responsible for editing and assembling recorded raw material into a suitable, finished product ready for broadcasting. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
In order to attract Video Specialist that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Video Specialist job description.
Video Specialist job description
We are looking for n experienced and creative Video Specialist to join our team! As a Video Specialist at our company, you will be responsible for capturing, editing, and producing photos and videos for internal and external purposes.
As video has become the best way for communicating company’s messages on online platforms, your position will play an important role in our company’s success.
Video Specialist duties and responsibilities
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Work both on and off site
- Produce and edit content and build a library of amazing product and services videos, hiring videos and any other types of videos company may need
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Work with our creative teammates
- Regularly collaborate with marketing team
- Follow company’s brand guidelines
- Present to senior management
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
Video Specialist requirements and qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as video specialist of similar role
- Some experience in using video and editing equipment
- Creative thinker
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge and good understanding of motion graphics is preferred